Create an interactive spaceship game using XNA. The game can have any aim, but must meet the following set of criteria:
1. Involves keyboard control to allow the user to move a spaceship in a 3D virtual environment using the arrow keys in the x,y and z directions (spaceship should stay reasonably central to the screen with the camera following it to achieve this).
2. The spaceship must be limited in its movement so that it does not move outside the bounds of the display.
3. A ground terrain and collision detection must be implemented so that the spaceship can not pass through the ground. In the simplest case the ground can be flat, but it must have a texture applied.
4. Collision detection between the spaceship and at least one other game object must be detected and used as part of the game play.
5. A life systems should be implemented based on collision detection so that the user loses lives (or part of lives) during the game to a point where they have no life left and the game is over. A simple timer mechanism as in the FuelCell example does not fulfil this criteria.
6. A scoring system - in its simplest form this might be based on time alive.
i have a part of the project.i put it in the attach file.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $200 pour ce travail
Hi! I am interested in your project. I can do it quickly, by the end of 24.5. around 20 h you can expect finished project. You may ask how, please check private message. Usually I develop 2D games but I have also w Plus