The project will consist of building a landscape architectural 3D white model, rendering it to a photorealistic quality, and producing a short video. We expect the contractor will use a program such as 3D Max and expect high quality, photorealistic renderings.
This position is initially contract based where we want the professional to spend no more than 40 hours on this work.
* 3+ years’ experience in architectural visualization or related design discipline.
* 3+ years’ experience in a 3D computer modeling and rendering.
* A degree in Architecture, Arts, or Graphic Design is highly desired.
* Advanced understanding of 3D computer modeling and rendering programs such as 3D Max and VRay.
* Experience with architectural drawings in AutoCad and an advanced understanding of the program
* Understanding of construction documents: layout plans, details, sections, elevations, grading plans, site surveys.
* Landscape Architecture design experience or understanding of the Landscape Architecture field.
* Must have a computer, high speed internet, and location to do this work.
* Entrepreneurial minded person.
* In addition to a resume, candidates should also provide images of 3D modeling, rendering, or drafting that has been completed – coupled with the candidate’s brief explanation of their specific role in producing the work along with what programs were used.
31 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 630 $ pour ce travail
Hi. 11 years experience in 3D modelling - texturing, lighting, rendering. Perfect knowledge and experience of AutoCAD, 3ds MAX. My portfolio: http://mebelier.info
Hi, I'm an architect and I've been making this kind of things for years: Check my portfolio at http://digitalvisions.altervista.org Thank you in advance
I am an Architectural Degree Holder and I am working on websites describing my works and skills. www.refraction3d.weebly.com or my portfolio http://kennethportfolio.weebly.com/. Thanks.
Sir, I´m an architect with plenty of experience in 3D visualization. Check my portfolio and CV at artoo.carbonmade.com for samples of my work. Best regards!