This position is responsible for the coordination of the social media, communications, promotional
materials and marketing activities. It will also provide administrative support to the President &
CEO (who directs the brand and marketing activities of the organization).
• Develop and maintain social media activities which include: Blogs, Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn or others;
• Writing and editing (proposals, presentations, articles, website content, press releases)
• Coordinate the development of e-newsletters, e-flyers, and other promotional activities;
• Coordinate the development of e-marketing campaigns;
• Assist in development of sales and marketing plans;
• Create PowerPoint presentations;
• E-marketing list development and management;
• Develop project plans for marketing initiatives;
• Coordinate marketing campaigns or communication activities;
• Issue media releases or communications
• Participate in project teams for marketing initiatives and business development activities;
• Conduct research online or via other channels as required;
• When required coordinate design of training materials and job aids;
• Assist with training sessions
If you have these following skills you will have a better chance to win the project:
• Graphic Design skills
• Web design skills (HTML, CSS, etc...)
The project is an on-going project, for few hours per week for a long term.
Looking forward to hear from you!