we want to create a successor version of our current iOS game called Stone Flood. For this project we want to do a complete redesign of the actual graphical game design. You can find the game and some screenshots at [url removed, login to view]
Your task would be to:
- Create three awesome looking "stone" designs (whereas one of them should pretty much look the same as the stones used in the app logo)
- Create an overall harmonious looking background used within the actual game scene (where the user plays and selects colors)
- Create an generic background used within several scenes for "main menu", "options", "level select", etc.
- Provide all graphics for iPhone and iPad as Standard + Retina resolution (320x480, 640x960, 1024x768, 2048x1536)
- Provide all graphics as photoshop files for further customization
Milestones can be set for the first version of an initial design to claim the right direction. If you have already experience with game design and/or UI design it would be a big advantage and you can give your creativity full scope.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de €321 pour ce travail
Hi, I am very interested in your project and have experience in creating graphics for independent game companies. Please see my PM for examples of work I have done recently. Hope to hear from you soon!