I would like a business card design done. It should be a relatively quick and simple project to a qualified designer. It should be an eye catching design and will include the elements as shown below. Template measurements will be sent to winning provider.
The finished printed card will have some spot uv finishing, so an extra layer will be required to send to the printing company
All details given upon project start.
Budget: $30 - All bids over this will be rejected.
Time-frame: Work must be completed in 1-2 days
* IMPORTANT: Do not bid on this project, if you cannot complete the requirements.
* Original, Editable files to be sent with final design.
* Please note this job is to remain private and cannot be used in any promotional tools or portfolios.
* Please only bid if you are 100% confident with Photoshop - Graphic Design.
* Please reply with: Links to your Portfolio and an ETA on when this could be completed (im needing this done ASAP, without compromising the quality of work)
Important: Please start your reply with the code word 'design' so that I know you took the time to read the complete posting. If you do not do this, I know you will have not read through the entire project and you are auto bidding! I will reject all bids that do not comply!
24 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 271 $ pour ce travail
-----------------------Design Greetings! I am not a factory, I am an individual to do your job well. My work speaks for me... Please check PM. Looking forward to work with you. Cheers.
Hello, I have over 10 years of experience in graphic design, web programming/development, photography and photo manipulation. I'm interested to work on your project. Please check Inbox. Thanks.
design Hello, My name is Andrew and I represent F.A.I.S Design, a Software development, Graphic Design and Web Design company located in Copenhagen, Denmark . Please check PMB for more information.
design Hello! We are really interested in your project! Please check out our PM and write us a private mail with your decision and the details! Thanks! [url removed, login to view]