We're looking for a genuinely experienced UK-Based Google Ads manager to work with us on our increasingly broadening account.
Ideally, you'll be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Optimising / split-testing adverts + campaigns;
- Understanding market trends and businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures;
- Running multiple campaigns concurrently;
- Delivering predictable CPAs (to facilitate marketing spend forecasting);
- Effectively using previous campaign data (we have 4+ years);
- Audience building + effectively and efficiently running remarketing, display and YouTube ads;
- Reporting results to ourselves;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Demonstrably driving revenue growth;
- Manual bidding (only using Smart in certain instances);
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments and trends across PPC (and paid media).
You'll also preferably have knowledge of the UK property investment / fast sale / auction sectors as well as running paid social (predominantly Facebook) and cross-channel marketing strategies to constantly improve ROI.
We need a hard worker who is also available on GMT daytime hours, is not juggling an unsustainable number of clients (like many of the agencies we've been dealing with!) and has a hawkish approach to account monitoring. In return, we would potentially offer a long-term position (if there's interest) + performance bonuses.
We're ready to take on the right person straight away...
14 freelances font une offre moyenne de 36 £/heure pour ce travail
Our business portfolio is designed to deliver cost effective and end-to-end business solutions right from conceptualization to implementation with a focus on enhancing productivity and maximizing business performance.