FrontStory - Ad Operations Manager
WHO WE ARE
FrontStory is a digital media publisher, specializing in software product developing and advertising for website owners.
In FrontStory, we combine expert data collection and deep analysis that enables identifying, managing and engaging audiences, in addition to providing some of the best publishing products to monetize traffic.
Our vision is to bring the most fascinating stories out there to online media platforms, and thanks to our data-driven algorithms and seven years of expertise, to create top trending viral content.
Our mission is to provide you with the viral content you need in order to tap into our ever-growing market of over 45 million Americans, across our network of digital assets.
We love what we do, and we do it best.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join our growing Monetization team. The Ad Ops Manager will be responsible for the full cycle of ad server setup – including set up, programming and monitoring. This unique position combines both hands-on ad serving management and partnerships management.
The successful candidate will possess strong problem-solving, time management, great inter-personal skills and basic programming knowledge.
Sounds good? Up for a new challenge? Continue to read below!
1. Ownership of complete ad server setup - including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting
2. Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices.
3. Monitor and analyze the performance
4. Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process.
5. Perform basic programming tasks
6. Provide regular status updates and reports to the internal teams and partners.
7. Manage our partnerships with the different exchanges and increase that activity by optimization steps.
8. Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to the Head of Monetization and appropriate account stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
1. BA/BS degree preferred.
3. Full proficiency with Excel
4. High level of English – a must!
5. Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and DFP – an advantage
6. 1-2 year industry experience – a big plus
7. Ability to work with remote partners (US based)
8. Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
9. Must be technically adapt within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
10. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skills.
11. Previous experience as AdOps – a big plus
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 607 $ pour ce travail
Hi there, I have read the brief details on the job listing. You can check my experience, customer feed backs and my portfolio here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/AwaisChaudhry?w=f I believe its a doable job I have grea Plus
Hi there, How u doing? I have came across ur project and i believe i can help u with it as i have great working experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Excel and SQL. Please have a look at my portfolio to see revi Plus
Hello there, we are experts in Google ADs, Java and have more than years of programming experience. Please, message me to start the work.
I AM AD OPERATION MANAGER EXPERT :) Professionals are accessible 24/7/365 to help you build and improve your work. Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you're looking for. I'm pretty confident that I Plus
Hello, (Please don’t think I am new, It is my new profile. I am a expert of this sector) My name is [login to view URL] Hossain. I am really surprised to see your job message . I am read your project details . I hope i will comp Plus