Looking for a experienced developer for a long-term project. You will work with a team of international experts for this project.
The development team is working on the software since half a year and we aim to extend the team to pick up speed in feature development.
Today we are active looking for the Golang Developer.
• Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code;
• Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software;
• Building towards an efficient micro-services distributed architecture;
• Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions.
• Testing software and fixing problems;
• Maintaining systems once they're up and running;
• Integrate software components
• Work experience as a Golang Developer about 3-4 years;
• Confident knowledge of backend Golang and frontend VueJS 2;
• Good knowledge of Postgres Database with SQU and NoSQL;
• Good general understanding of database design and system architecture;
• Company use the CICD-Pipeline of Gitlab, which is utilized for versioning and issue-tracking as well;
• The team in company works around 90% after Scrum and 10% “free-style”;
• In general, the team is looking for people who can mainly take over backend tasks and from time-to-time minor frontend issues
If you are interested in it, we are waiting for you in our team!