* C l o n e the project to a new page
* Change the solar panel display so each panel is individually shown
* Change the selector so each solar panel can be individually selected or deselected (like the blocks can be selected/deselected now)
* Add 3-5 manual properties and their roofs (we can get the coordinate data from the API from our current tool) and add solar panels to parts of these roofs in a way that looks good
* Add new selections to the solar panels such as angle of roof, like the otovo solution ([login to view URL]), these setting may change the price slightly, such as +10% for very angled roofs and -10% for completely flat roofs. Another selector could be “type of panels"
* Unfortunately we may not get designs but in this case I will try to help you with as much feedback as possible so we can make it look good together
* Change the contact for to a demo-purchase option, it may be enough with changing text on the button and replacing the popup with a new page that looks like a purchase page
If you enjoy the project and all goes well my hopes are that we can do more projects together, when the task will be scaled up!
The best way to start would be for you to look through the current source code,
Here are some very rough sketches of how the changes can be implemented