We have a setup with GIT repository. A Windows server 2019 with VMs. Today we build C# windows services deployed to VM running as windows service.
Now we wish to switch to new generation of services using our GIT repo as Source Repository. Upon Push to the Repository we want the GIT hook to build a docker image that will be the new Rest webservice. The image should then use Kubernetes to publish to the Server.
Once running in Kubernetes it should run a automatic test to check the service is running. This is done by calling the Rest Service on the IP/Port and check that it responds. (Each service should have some standard operations that should be )
We are developing using onsite Visual Studio 2019. It supports GIT, so this should work.
1. Setup Docker
2. Setup Kubernetes
3. Get "Hello World Working"
4. Make a "C# Hello World" service that can be invoked remotely from different VM
5. Setup Github so that checkin/push will start build and publish
6. Make a C# BoilerTemplate for Rest Service. (One that can be used to create new Webservices)
- Should get configuration from file in db (DB connection data in encrypted file. Existing .Net Library will deencrypt).
- Should expose Rest services that can easily be extended.
- Boilerplate deployment should contain tests (2 test: Fetch Service Documentation, Fetch Service Statistics)
- Should use HTTPS (Absolute requirement. We have the certificate to use)
7. Show can easily make a new service with this and building the service and test.
8. Deploy an Nginx Docker image to host website statical webpages. (Should be simple to update webpages with publish files to area and docker image will serv them)
9. Deploy Existing NodeJ Webserver with code so that it is up and running.
10 Write Html webpage and NodeJ code so it works as one website.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $562 pour ce travail
Hello there, Reviewed the shared steps and got a fair idea about the tasks and deliverables. I would be happy to associate. Possess 6+ years of experience with DevOps, AWS, Node.js, Ngnix, GIT, Kubernetes and its sup Plus
Hi This bid is for first two milestones. Thank you. Relevant Skills and Experience Docker, kubernetes, sdlc
Hi, I have good experience with handling git repository with kubernets. If project provided will be able to deliver on time with good code quality. Please feel free to mail me for further communication.
Hello, Greetings of the day.!! I am Konstiantyn who is professional in Machine learning and software architecture using python. I have successfully delivered more than 80 AI/ML projects(R and Python) in last 6 Months w Plus
I can setup your server with ci/cd piplines as you described in the description and ready to start on. Can you come in chat. I am an done similar settings to my previous employer. Thanks
Hello Employer, I have completed multiple projects in CI/CD process with Maven,GIT, Jenkins, Docker, K8. This all milestone I can complete in scrum manner(Let says 3 day per milestone). Now I need two clarification Plus
Hello. I would like you to consider me in fixing your issues for your website which is made in ASP .NET. I wll Setup a new Kubernetes setup with build pipeline Kindly initiate the chat to discuss further on the sam Plus
7 Years experience on IT field DevOps - 3.5 years I can provide full time support on your project, please ping me for more details. Devops support on kubernetes Openshift Jenkins GIT Bitbucket Bamboo Helm
Hi there, Available for Immediate start !! I have gone through your project "Setup a new Kubernetes setup with build pipeline and I am confident and can deliver this project on time with quality work. With more than e Plus
Hello. How about today? High-quality & Fast-delivery is promised! As a highly skilled Full-Stack developer and I can help you perfectly. I am very confident with my skills and I'd like to help your business by doing my Plus
hi, I went through the requirements. I can set up the K8S cluster along with CI/CD pipeline. I have experience doing this. I am attaching sample article where I am demonstrating setting up K8S cluster and deploying ap Plus