Allow me to propose a quick test with regards to the writing capabilities that I am looking for:
I would like to create a book similar to The Decision Book - [url removed, login to view]
This will be a list of innovation concepts and frameworks. In Part I of the book, I imagine 15-20 concepts such as Open Innovation, Business Model Innovation, Radical Innovation, Service Innovation, Design Thinking and so on. The book will also have a Part II where I will share my own frameworks and ideas that are less developed than those just mentioned. You can get an idea of my work and thoughts on www.innovationupgrade.com.
Each chapter for Part 1 could consist of this:
- a short introduction to what this is about
- an article from an author / contributor on the topic (get permission to use relevant blog post – we don´t write this ourself)
- why this is relevant for a corporate innovation team
- what I think of this concept / pro´s and con´s
- Learn more: some links that helps the reader learn more
The test could be like this:
- Let me know what you think of this idea
- Develop a framework that we can use for the book
- Cover the concept of Business Model Innovation through this framework
What do you think?