I'd like a ghostwriter who can research and write on Global Banking Regulation. The format will be a 20-page chapter outline, with 5 to 6 bullet points per chapter. The content will need to be read by a non-technical audience. The format will include:
- Explanation on how a Bank's Treasury works
- Central bodies implementing regulation globally and new policies
- Individual jurisdictional implementation of global regulation
- Key Ratios - Liquidity Coverage Ratio, Net Stable Funding Ratio, Capital Adequacy Ratio
- Impacts on Markets from Regulation
Five to Six bullet points will be added under the titles to provide a guide, the individual will need to research the attached information and interpret the bullet points and flesh out the content in an easy to read format.