Should have experience writing children's books. Please pitch a first paragraph so that I can assess if your writing style is suitable for the target audience ages 8 - 11.
7 MAIN CHARACTERS (5 children, 1 dog, 1 cat)
1) Chester: Caucasian, the leader and oldest, aged 11, serious, responsible, always looks out for group, careful, loyal
2) Gracie: Asian, youngest aged 8, sweet, girly, eccentric, can communicate with animals, loves animals, forgetful, loves to daydream
3) Jack: African-American, aged 10, adventurous, brave, energetic, reckless at times, tends to rush first without thinking, loves the outdoors
4) Norman: Caucasian ginger head with freckles, aged 9, innocent, naive, gullible, kind, loves eating and cooking, not fit, always tries to help but sometimes makes things worse, clumsy
5) Ruby: Caucasian, aged 10, tomboy, book smart, loves books, can be impatient, passionate about things she is interested in, always up for a fight or argument to defend herself and her friends
6) Poppy: The dog, small, cheeky, bouncy, full of energy, loves to bother the cat, Ritzy, fearlessly defends the group
7) Ritzy: The cat, large, gentle, slow moving, waddles, not fit, elegant and graceful, tolerant of Poppy who bothers her for fun, loves to be pampered and rubbed and massaged
Important things that the story MUST achieve:
1) Please let the character's personality come through in the story, in the things they say, in their reactions, in their decisions. I want the readers to fall in love with each of them, as each is unique in their own way. Character development is key.
2) Word limit is 2500 words
3) Style should be NARRATIVE
4) Please ask me which aspects of my plot can change and which aspects cannot (as I already have started the illustrations for my game)
5) All copyrights for the story go to me once completed
I have attached only the first 1 quarter of the plot. The full plot will be given to the freelancer chosen.
I will ONLY entertain freelancers who pitch a paragraph for my assessment. Thank you for your understanding.
I am a skilled and creative native US English writer/ghostwriter with extensive experience with many genres including children's books. I have worked with many satisfied, happy and repeat clients (check my feedback) a Plus
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $109 pour ce travail
Hello, I am independent ebook freelancer writer and a great e-book can serve myriad purposes. You can use it to educate your target audience, promote your products and services, or to simply share your thoughts and Plus
Hi There, Here is a sample paragraph for you below: Chester looked around the group. Jack was the only one who was fidgeting away. The rest of the group went into silence. “So, what do you think Chester?” asked Plus
Hello, NOTE - I can research and write a 7,000 words " How to" & The same eBook on the budget of $70 USD. Ebooks are an authoritative content marketing tool that can dramatically increase the exposure of your b Plus
hi sir, I love writing children stories, in fact writing my own book these days. Allow me to spin the wheel of my imagination and sprinkle some glitter on words to deliver the best :) as a sample paragraph, I am sendi Plus