Ghostwriter needed for 100 page Erotica Novel
Choose ONE Erotica category around that specific genre(s).
Action & Adventure
* Please send a sample of your erotic writing and your concept for the novel in your chosen category. ** This is a MUST to be considered ***
This is a WORK FOR HIRE creation that you will own no rights to and that your name will appear nowhere on or within and that I will own all rights to including resell and distribution rights.
The requirements are:
The story must be written in and include:
-Microsoft word formatting (.doc)
-A font size of 12 points
-Times new roman font type
-With margins no more than 1” on all sides (left, right, top, bottom)
-A table of contents is required
-A book title is required
-You must use the work diary so that I can track your work
- A sample of the work will need to be delivered 5 days after contracts are granted to ensure the content is accurate.
-30 days from contract hire for completed novel
I also need you to include:
- A basic 1-2 paragraph summary / story description that simply explains what the story is about and what it entails.
-Payment is $150 for 100 pages.
* You are required to use our Project Management area to manage your writing project. Video training will be provided on how to submit your work for editing and review.
* By applying/accepting this job you agree that this is a work for hire situation. TLM Media owns full and exclusive rights to the material. The material may be used or altered in any manner without your name appearing anywhere. You have no rights to republish or distribute the material in any form.
* This novel will be published under a pen name. Your real name won't appear anywhere on the work.
* The publisher owns complete and exclusive rights to the story. Writers will need to sign a writer's contract.
* No plagiarism. The novel must be 100% original and will be checked with Copyscape. Plagiarized or previously published work won't be accepted.
* We would require the completed novel within 30 days maximum is the required due date.
* Full payment is released when your contract is signed and your final draft is accepted. We don't accept stories that are poorly written or filled with spelling and grammatical errors.
* You are expected to work with our team of Editors and respond to feedback to improve writing and also be considered for future projects.
All work must be original, we will check using [url removed, login to view] and other resources. Payment in full after copyright, approval for all work and a signed assignment agreement/ release is received. When replying to this posting you must put the word "Grab" in your reply, anywhere. We cannot consider anyone who does not follow this step.
All material must be original content. My staff will check, and any material found to be plagiarized will be reported to the proper authorities and not paid for. We will check to make sure it passes a Copyscape as well.