We are looking for childrenâ€™s story writer who can write short funny phonics stories. The stories are for children that are learning English as a second language. We want to build childrenâ€™s reading skills as well as speaking skills. We would prefer to present the story in a dialog format. We would also like the writer to use present tense only, and avoid using past tense.
The whole series has six levels. We have completed two levels already. We are currently looking for long term writers to work with. The writer should provide us with funny phonics stories for our Level 3 to 6.
We will provide the requirements for each level:
1. Number of stories per level
2. A list of phonics words
3. Word count per page and total word count per story.
This is the sample of the first story for Level Three. The â€œa_eâ€ vowels story
â€œa_eâ€ vowels word list:
ape, bake, cake, chase, date, game, gate, grape, lake, make, name, plane, plate, save, shake, take, tape
Kim and Ben Get on a Plane
1. Jake the ape is on the plane.
2. Kate bakes a cake on the plane.
3. Bad job! A flame is on the plane! The plane is in a haze.
4. â€œI cannot see! We will crash!â€ says Ben.
5. â€œThere is a wave on the lake! We can land on the lake!â€ says Kim
6. â€œWe are in no shape to land! The plane is in flames!â€ says Ben.
7. Kim and Ben are in a daze.
8. Jen is by the waves. Brave Jen saves Kim and Ben.
Word Count: 83
Please send us a sample story so we can decide which writer to work with. For the sample story, we would like you to include the following phonics words. Please use as many of these words as you can. However, you donâ€™t have to use all of them. Please try to use the words we have used in Level 1 and 2 (see the word lists below) as we donâ€™t want to make the books too hard for our ESL students.
Word list for sample story:
ape, lake, cake, chase, date, game, gate, grape, lake, make, name, plane, plate, save, shake, skate, take, tape
The requirements for sample storyâ€
1. Eight pages per story.
1. 6 to 8 words per story.
2. Total word count per story 45-60 words
Attached is the information from Level 1 to Level 6. The requirements for Level three are:
1. Total of 7 stories
2. Eight pages per story.
3. 6 to 8 words per page.
4. Total word count per story 45-60 words
5. You can use the words from level one and level two also. Please try not to use the words we havenâ€™t used yet.
Please send us you quote for each level.
Thanks in advance
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 116 $ pour ce travail
My bid is for all four levels. I am an experienced writer for children and I have also written English exercises for textbooks, so this is a simple project for me. See my sample in pm.