I need a 2.500 - 3.000 words travel article.
The content is a city guided tour, so it is a walking city tour of 45-60 minutes, where there should be something like 10-13 interesting spots. Total text time will be equivalent to 20 minutes (assuming 120 words / minute, it can a text of 2.500-3.000 words). We will be recording this with a voice over, and save each spot as a individual track. We will literally be reading the text, so every detail must be written. Emphasis sentences must be annotated so the voice-over knows it also.
Note that it's just 20 minutes, because the rest of the time it will be for the person to walk around... i.e. it's not the goal that we talk to the Visitor the whole 45 minutes.
There will be descriptions for each spot (any category is good: historic / cultural / fashion / trendy information). The walking city tour text should also provide aids for the listener (such as "look to your right, and head towards the boulevard", or "you are now behind the museum, and cross the street and towards the traffic lights", etc.
- Content must be uniquely written, no plaguiarism from any source
- categories: any category is interesting, from cultural / historic to even food routes or any interesting information
- it can be 1 route, or 2 or 3 routes.. so instead of 1 single article of 3.000 words, it can be 3 different routes
- it must be outdoors... i.e. doing it in the Metro Underground is not valid
- Any major city is OK (i.e. not just the capital)
Major touristic US, Latin American, and Asian cities are also OK
24 freelance font une offre moyenne de $55 pour ce travail
Hi, Meet Experienced And Talented Professional Content Writers, Proficient In English Language And Are Well Conversant With The Technical Know-How Of Online Content Writing. Check More Info At Your Inbox.
I am a former diplomat and former touristic guide. I know very well how it works. I can do an excelent job for several major cities. Please check your PMB for important details. Looking forward to cooperating with you