NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! WILL TRAIN! The Squires Group is seeking a natural networker gifted with the art of persuasion. We are looking for a strong relationship builder with high energy and a great work ethic, who naturally attracts people and isn’t afraid of the high demands of real estate sales. Buying or selling a home is personal and emotional, so the agent must not only be proactive, but also have good interpersonal skills. Agent is responsible for assisting several buyers and sellers at a time. If you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
Create your own schedule – Part-time and Full-time positions available. You can even keep your current job as long as it is not a conflict of interest.
• Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing and buying appointments.
• Quickly respond to online buyer and seller leads, and follow up to convert into appointments.
• Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
• Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
• Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with a number of people
• Conduct all listing appointments and convert appointments to listing agreements.
• Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
• Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
• Effectively negotiate offers with supervision of Team Leader and Sales Team Manager and oversee the entire process to close.
• Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are met.
• Answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale.
• Present and negotiate all offers to purchase with clients and the agents representing prospective buyers.
• Adhere to all Team Member requirements as set forth by Team Leader
• Current active Real Estate License is not required, but you will be required to obtain such before you can begin work. Team Leader and/or Sales Team Manager will provide direction to obtain such upon a successful interview.
• Willingness to learn and accept direction.
• Must be attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking, and a self-motivator.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
• Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
• Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps, and ability to quickly learn new systems.