Most official languages and literatures of all kind in Africa are written in western languages that colonised a specific country. Although indigenous languages are still spoken, yet they are not used in the main streams. Terminologies are disappearing and the new generation find it difficult learn African languages.
The app intents to integrate African languages into the main streams by allowing every person to translate their languages word by word, explain word by word against a language of their choice that is being spoken e.g. English. The translated terms, explanations, synonyms, idioms, expressions, nouns, etc are then directly uploaded on the internet, google, Facebook, cloud, dictionary, etc. every terms term in the main languages e.g. English, France, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, etc must be translated and uploaded, immediately integrated.
E.g. in Namibia, the official language in English but there are over 10 Indigenous African Language, this means then different Namibians with their different languages can start translating their languages against the English terms.
Angola, official language is Portuguese, but there are over 100 indigenous languages, the hundred languages can then translate Portuguese into indigenous language buy playing the game.
The whole words of English or Portuguese that is on google or internet must be translated into indigenous languages, uploaded and when 90 person is translated, then when an Angolan or Namibian makes a search, the system should always prompt to translate the pages in indigenous languages.
When a language is entered, the system should run the data base to see if such a language has not been entered already, if it’s entered already, it should pop up as he writes and selects it if it is the right one. The idea is to start with basic word, then advances deeper, or alternatively do it alphabetic, in that way the progress from A-Z of translating a specific dictionary e.g. English is fully monitored.
1. It must be like a game, very interactive, very addictive, engaging, ranking best translators,
2. It must built, develop and translate a complete language that is compatible with all google language
3. Prompts to write: African Idioms, African proverbs, Wise words, songs, names and their meaning. it’s should help to preserve African culture, add blood lines, build family trees, all most everything social about African
4. Ask some key social questions that builds a society, places, towns, cities, pronunciations,
5. We must find a way to generate money from the app so that we can advance it further
6. It must have website, app, and back panel, learn African languages that have been 90 percent translated
7. In the end Africans should be able to search in their own languages, have machine codes, literatures, written in their own african languages.
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 107 $ pour ce travail
HI I am experienced in Data Processing Mobile App Development Google App Engine etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply
Yes i am here to work with you i can solve your peroblem i can translate all languages to english or english to others languages thanks you
Handle the staff including manage related to staff which is, handle human resource task as a handle staff card, recorded sick leave of staff. I also manage staff allowance, create every official letter that required fr Plus