Need a simple game, "tetris" like for a company that will have it's 80th anniversary.
The point is that user will:
1) User must accept to allow access public information in order to get into game
2) After a succesfully registration, User will have a tutorial screen of what he/she has to do. Game consists on getting the 80th anniversary image accomplished by setting all falling pieces on the right place. Tutorial will show the final screen that user must accomplish [url removed, login to view] shows a "start game" button.
3) Then User will get a "tetris" like screen where squared pieces start falling down. Some pieces are part of the drawing, some not. Before any square piece hits the bottom line user must put it on the right place, other wise that piece will be lost. After 3 lost pieces User looses turn and must start again.
4) If user accomplishes the whole drawing, the game will congratulate him and then will show an screen with its name that will invite user to pirnt and then show it on store in order to recieve a free gift from company.
1) Full high end app graphic design
2) All required Programming
3) App installation and or aproval procedure through Facebook
4) App update maintenance upon request
1) Project requires proved skills on facebook app development.
2) Developer will deliver us all source code files developed for or within the project including graphics or any other
3) Developer must sign a NDA once contracted.
4) Developer must offer guarantee on software malfunctions or hidden problems for a term of no less than 3 months afterl App release.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1000 pour ce travail
We are Facebook GURU, We have a team of well experienced and highly qualified Developers to do this job and we Produce Quality results at very reasonable Prices. Please check your PM for proposal details.