We are looking for game developers (individuals or companies) to help create a series of 8 bit games for the iPhone. The games will most likely all be platform or puzzle games, and the first will need to be created on a tight timeline.
We are open to the games being coded in Objective C, Cocos2d, Phonegap or Titanium.
- 2+ years in game development alone. Please do not apply if this does not describe you.
- Someone who takes pride in their work and has worked on high quality, fully realized (ideally, commercialized) games.
- At least 2 references from previous clients.
- Very good English and communications skills. Responsive to email and IM's.
- In-house 8 bit graphics or sound designers.
- A top Freelancer rating with 100+ hours.
- Located in a time zone close to GMT.
- - - - -
If interested, please reply with examples of previous games you have worked on. If I like your work, I will reply and give you more details. The quoted budget is an approximation based on one of these games.
**IMPORTANT when applying, please begin with the code word KOMODO DRAGON.