To develop a typical code / methodology to compile an EXE as follows (Using directX / openGL and C++)
1. Use a ready Sample.x file (Direct3D format from polytrans) containing about 0.3 million faces and optimised texture maps
2. Include a camera for navigation at a given co-ordinate.
3. assign keys and mouse navigation controls for camera (All six directions and panning with speed increase and decrease controls)
4. Add an overall light and adjust illumination
5. Design mouse-over tool-tips for given named objects in the scene using exact mesh hit test.
6. Assign camera and other given named objects as Colliders so that camera does not pass through them.
The code shall be re-compilable by changing input sample.x file
The code shall be commented enough for self explanation... The project will continue beyond this scope in second phase
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 31678 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi, I am a game developer from India with 4 years of experience in game development in Directx as well as opengl. Please check my PMB for details.