We are looking for a simple prototype made in Unity for a casino style game. This game will need to be optimized for mobile platforms (iOS / Android),
This game will consist of a small bundle of gambling / casino games.
The following will be included in the game:
- Scratch Tickets
- Slot Machines
- Video Poker
- Video Blackjack
- Daily Powerball style game (players have the ability to purchase random tickets or create their own [ 5 numbers ]. Once a day numbers are randomly chosen and player receives amount displayed. )
Given that these are very simple / common games we do not expect it should take a very long to create each game.
- Games need to be created in a way so that we can easily adjust the amount of coins it takes to play them as well as prize amounts, and experience players receive from playing them.
- The game will feature a main "lobby" where players can select which game to play
- Players gain experience for all actions ( a base amount for playing with an added bonus if they win) and gain levels at tiered experience amounts
- In main lobby players have a bonus timer which upon reaching 0 (starts at 3 hours [02:59:56]) changes to "collect bonus" and provides players with extra coins to begin playing more
- You can look at a game called "slotomania" for a decent idea of how the lobby, level system, and coin bonus systems should work
Upon beginning the contract I will be able to stay in constant contact with you to answer any questions you have as well as provide drawings for how some areas should look. I may or may not have a simple design document to provide as well (not sure if it will be necessary for such a simple project)
At the completion of the contract you will provide us with all assets / code so that our programmers may pick up where you leave off with the project.
I can now note that you will in fact be provided with a simple design document that will give you basic information on any subtle changes that may be involved in each game as well as information on general screen layout.
We will also not be providing you with art. For this prototype you will be using your own temporary mock up art and upon finishing the project we will have our artist work on final artwork.
For the daily powerball style game it can be made local to the device for this prototype. In the final product it will be networked so that all players will compete against each other but for the purposes of this contract it will be very simple to the point that you do not need any extra databases,etc.
Please also be sure to note that this project needs to be done using Unity 3D as that is the engine we are currently using for our games. The game will be 2D but it is important that you have experience with Unity 3D ( experience with 2D Toolkit is a plus).
Hello, I believe I can produce this project to a high standard within the deadline and at a reasonable price. I have an iPhone, iPad, and a Samsung Nexus S running ICS 4.0 as part of my development equipment as well Plus
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $317 pour ce travail
We are ready to start working on the project. Please check PMB for our portfolio. That would be pleasure if we can get a chance to work with you. Thanks
We have a team of experts in 2D and 3D game development. We have lot of experience in Unity 3D. We at Perfuture Technologies - software services firm based in India. We offer our services in developing Mobile applica Plus