The project is about building a decentralized P2P network (platform) based on the IPFS or libp2p network framework. The project has 7 main phases:
1) Build a P2P network, where each node/peer participating in this network must be capable of discovering, routing, messaging, file sharing, and pinging other nodes/peers. This can be done through the IPFS or LİBP2P. This step is very easy you just need to install one of the above-mentioned protocols and then deploy it as a private (isolated) network via "Swarm / DHT".
2) Setup a VPN based on hyperspace to enable Master and Worker nodes be accessible in RAY (if you can manage it through libp2p then this task can be skipped).
3) Resource management: each node/peer must be able to manage its resources (i.e. RAM, CPU, and storage).
4) Deploy RAY over this P2P network: RAY must be deployed, run, and tested in this platform when steps 1-2 are accomplished. It means that the platform must support an external application like RAY.
5) An API must be written to interconnect the P2P network and RAY.
6) The project must be delivered as a single executive file too.
7) Design and create a GUI (interface) for the platform to allow users to manage resources via the GUI, see other peers, etc. More detail will be given in the chat.
The P2P network must perform over the internet. It means nodes from different geographical locations can connect to this network. - security is a concern: for this, a Sandbox security mechanism can be used to create an isolated environment on the network (if you have another solution please propose it). -The platform should be run in a Windows environment (windows 10 and beyond): The priority is to deploy it in Windows but if there is a restriction, we can deploy it in Ubuntu (this needs to be negotiated at the beginning of the project). - My preference is to use IPFS (python) or LibP2P based on Golang, but other languages are welcome if you can convince me.
- Code must be written clearly with comments for each task, class, object, etc. For this, you have to send me some samples of your code. This also will e evaluated during the project.
***Only bid if you can do it.
14 freelances font une offre moyenne de 525 € pour ce travail
Hello Dear, I am an Expert Network Engineer and I am working as Professor and Expert Consultant Network Engineer in a Multinational ISP. I have great hands-on experience for more than 10 years in various network tech Plus
Hi there,I'm biddin on your project "P2P network based on LibP2P" I have read your project description and i'm an expert in Python and machine learning therefore i can do this project for you perfectly.I still have a f Plus
P2P network based on LibP2P Hello. I have read your job description and I am very interested in it. I have been working on react.js and react native projects for over 9 years and I have rich experiences and good knowle Plus
Hello Hamzeh K., We went through your project description & I am very interesting in your job and it seems like our team is a great fit for this job. We are an expert team which have many years of experience on Full Plus
Hello Hamzeh K., I would like to grab this opportunity and will work till you get 100% satisfied with our work. For more details, you can see my freelancer profile that is https://www.freelancer.com/u/Bestwebfreelan Plus
Hello Good afternoon , I just finished reading the job description . I see you are looking for someone experienced in developing products using Network Administration, Full Stack Development, Golang, P2P Network and Sy Plus
Hi, I am very familiar with P2P, IPFS, Blockchain and so on. SO I can complete your project perfectly. Please contact me and discuss more details. I really want to work for you.
Hi, sir. I am fullstack developer with rich experience. I have check your requirement thoroughly and I think I can help you to complete your project fully 100% sure to satisfy your requirement. I previously developed a Plus
Very attentive to details and very organized professional. Fluent in both Fullstack Development and P2P Network, Golang.
I can start work right now Hi, I am a FULL-STACK Developer with 10+ years of experience. That's why I concentrate on researching your requirement carefully and fully to meet your needs quickly. I have gone through ever Plus
How are you?, I'm a full-stack developer with 7+ years of experience developing applications under both web and mobile environments. I have interested in algorithm-level efficiency and have rich experience working both Plus
Hello dear client. I have just read your project and 7 main phases. I can help you to build a decentralized P2P network (platform) based on the IPFS or libp2p network framework. I have experience in P2P network and Gol Plus