Scope: IT specialist who help MLS (Multi Listing Service) organization by managing the website. Oversee the functionality of the website, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website and Database as required.
- Experienced at Full Stack
- Experienced at Responsive Design
- Experienced at Review API
- Improve SEO and Google Search Requirements
- Experienced at UI and UX Bootstrap
- Automate and make YouTube Channel more effective
- Subscription Sign Up Process Review
- Experienced at Azure Virtual Server
- Review SEO and meta titles and descriptions to ensure they are as effective as possible
- Streamline navigation and increasing online presence to potential Subscribers
- Coupon Discount Code Review
- Test your website on all devices and browsers to see if it displays correctly
- Ability to make cosmetic changes to Landing Page
- Good attention to detail, creativity and knowledge of information technology
- Confirm Back-End Admin Functions
- Run a backup and make sure a previous version of your site is stored
- SSL Implementation on Forums and control Spam
- Up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques
- Experience in marketing, design and communications; knowledge of Yachts
- Cohesive design for a company's website and increase its online marketing presence
- Check that all of your pages are loading without errors
- Make updates to website software and plugins
- Review advertising and marketing campaigns to see if anything needs to be changed or updated
- Review and Test sister Website who also access the same database.
- Test and Review the CRM and work to grow the Network.
- 1-3 posts from the CRM (Mailchimp) and set up the template.
- Confirm all Social Media Links are up to date.
- Limit the number of required features on the initial vetting process to subscribe and review pricing. (Streamline the Process)
- Confirm the SMS Text and Emails are set on initial vetting process to subscribe and review pricing.
- Restore a previous version of the website to check your backup health
- Test site for any Cyber Security risks
- Check that all of your forms are running properly
- Remove any spam comments from pages and Forum posts
- Search for 404 errors and fix or redirect
- Check your pages to see if there are any broken links
- Ensure that your website domain name is renewed
- Check the load speed of your website and ensure that nothing is bogging it down
- Review your security scans and make sure nothing is out of place
- Analyze website statistics from the previous month
- Check your blog to see if there are any articles that could be updated
- Review website design and structure – can be it improved
- Check graphics and images – should anything be updated
- Check any active email addresses and see if any are excessive and can be deleted
- Correct YouTube and Vimeo channels and add content.
- Test and tweak popups, forms, and calls to action
- Review your workload for efficiencies to see if anything can be automated
- Update any reference to the current year
- Review each page for content accuracy, grammar, typos, and relevancy
- Consider whether a website design update is due
- Review all of your top performing blog articles and see if they can be updated with new content
- Must also have strong communication skills
- Possibility to receive a large percentage of new members monthly subscription amount in perpetuity or as long as they remain members.
12 freelances font une offre moyenne de 476 $ pour ce travail
Hi There, I have reviewed your project carefully and it is the type of work I have been doing since 2006. I am a .net core stack developer with a big experience in C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework Core, Plus
Hi, I have 8+ years of work experience in .net technology and SQL database. Currently working on latest technology .net core Web API and angular 7/11 version. Please message me back to more discussion and take inter Plus
Hello, Can we discuss the project details over chat please? I am MS full stack developer having expertise in developing web, desktop applications. I can also share my web examples via chat. Looking forward to hear f Plus
Hello Manager!! We checked for your project and interested in your project. Project: .NET Website on Azure w/ Relational SQL Server Database (Periodic Maintenance as Required) I am skilled full stack programmer with s Plus
Hello. I have read your description very carefully and I can complete it perfectly in short time. I am a new freelancer, But I am confident in my skills and always value for client's trust. So I have rich experience Plus
Hello, Based on our successful past experience with the development of different POS and Inventory Solutions I would like to assist you further with this job requirement. Here I am sharing URL of few POS and Inventor Plus
Hello! Can we discuss this project? I'm glad you reached out! We have experience✅, professional staff✅ and we are highly motivated! ✅ What else do you need? ✅ We normally work with: Full Stack Development, Bootstr Plus
Hi I would love to help you to create a website for your new business and Provide you Easy to Navigate ➕ Easy to manage ➕ 100% compatible for Mobile and Desktop ➕ Conversion Focused ➕ Modern and UNIQUE design. Why Plus