a full-stack webapp on web meeting with transcription
$15-25 USD / heure
Martian is a large language model startup in the Bay Area. We've just closed a ~$10M financing round from General Catalyst, NEA, and Prosus (formerly Tencent's largest shareholder). Our website is [[login to view URL]]([login to view URL]). Our core product is the LLM router ([login to view URL]).
We're currently in a phase of rapid iteration for our products, helping some large B2B clients develop AI product prototypes. We're looking for an experienced full-stack outsourcing engineer to work on prototype development for related products. Specific requirements are as follows:
1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of front-end and back-end applications.
2. Carry out high-quality front-end development using React.
3. Use FastAPI or other Python backend frameworks for back-end development.
4. Quickly adapt to and integrate the latest APIs from American companies.
5. Able to complete tasks quickly and with high quality, especially when quick project delivery is needed.
6. Must be capable of reading English technical documents.
1. At least 3-5 years of full-stack development experience or equivalent ability, along with a strong capacity for learning.
3. Proficient in FastAPI or other Python backend frameworks.
4. Familiar with RESTful API design and implementation.
5. Familiar with database design and operations, including SQL and NoSQL databases.
6. Good teamwork and communication skills.
7. Ability to work independently and solve complex problems.
8. Must be able to read English technical documents.
9. Experience with generative AI APIs (e.g., ChatGPT) is a plus.
10. Strong learning ability, able to quickly learn and adapt to new technology stacks.
11. Must have ample time to invest, especially during periods requiring rapid project delivery.
Because this is an outsourcing position, wages will be paid on an hourly basis per project. Rates are negotiable and depend on experience. The pay rate is highly competitive compared to domestic and non-Silicon Valley regions. If you're interested, could you please send me your resume and representative projects that are particularly relevant? Thank you!
Nº du projet : #37201662