10 French Articles Needed


I need 10 French articles. Word range 400-500 words. I will pay $5 per article. I will be sending you topic/names and more details in personal message board.

Payment will be via milestone. 25% prior to start and remaining 75% upon completion on the project.

Let me know if you are interested.

Compétences : Article Writing

en voir plus : faisalwub, 500 french, need articles french, french article project, french word payment, needed french, french articles needed, 500 words french article, articles needed will pay, need 500 french, french article 400 words, french words articles, articles french 500 words, french article needed, articles word interested, articles word, french word project, 500 words personal, per 500 word article needed message, time frame needed produce articles 500 words, 500 words french, translator needed english french video game, need french articles, 500 french words, frrelance translators needed english french

Concernant l'employeur :
( 147 commentaires ) Daejeon, Korea, Republic of

Nº du projet : #1614014

Décerné à:


Hired by the Employer

%selectedBids___i_sum_sub_7% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_8% USD en 3 jours
(11 Commentaires)