• Contribute to the design of software products and applications
• Develop software code to specification
• Check your understanding of the Business Requirements Specification (BRS), Software Requirements Specification (SRS), High Level Design (HLD) and Low Level Design (LLD) with appropriate people
• access reusable components, code generation tools and unit testing tools from your organization’s knowledge base
• Convert technical specifications into code to meet the requirements, leveraging reusable components, where available.
• Create appropriate unit test cases (UTCs)
• Review codes and UTCs
• Execute UTCs and document results
• Rework the code and UTCs to fix identified defects
• Analyze inputs to inform future designs
• Record corrective actions for identified defects to inform future designs
• Responsible for using specialized knowledge of software programming languages, software integration and delivery platforms to build software products and deliver business solutions.
• Individuals at this job are responsible for development of software applications and interfaces as well as enhancements to existing packaged applications or pre-engineered templates. The job also involves providing support to custom applications, debugging, maintenance and documentation.
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1000 pour ce travail
Hi, I am having more than 12 years of experience in software development and deployment. I can help you in this regard. Please let me know your comments.
Hi, I have more than ten years of experience in the analysis and development of software, as well as in the implementation of them, I am sure I can help in your project.