Need a forum website built rich with social media abilities, and able to share, and host many photos.
will need some logos created for home page banner rotation
- Website will comprise web2.0 look.
- New design will be mobile responsive so users will be able to browse the website on mobile devices i.e. ipads, tablets and smartphones, without horizontal scrolling.
- Design will contain HTML5
- HTML will be div based.
- HTML will meet the criteria of w3c validation.
- Social Bookmarking will be done so users will be able to follow this website on social networking website.
- The design of header and footer will be attractive which will enhance the look and feel of the website.
- The website will be SEO friendly.
Front End Features:
Front end of the website will have following features:
- Home page image banner
- Top forum posts
- Like Posts <requires login on the website>
- Login/Register Link
- Login through Facebook
- Facebook like
- View Classified Ad
o Search ad by category
o Search ad by location
- Footer Links
- Forum listing page will have forum category, title and small description
- Forum listing page will have small description
- Forum listing page will comprise number of replies for each forum
- There will be reply option for each forum so that users can reply
- There will be Facebook like option for each forum
- Forum detail page will contain detail description, replies, images etc
- There will be similar threads on forum detail page
- There will be forum poster name and other details
- User can view the poster profile
- User can view the poster’s activities
- This section will have list of classified ads
- By click on any ad, user can view the detail of ad
o Ad Location
o Ad Category
o Ad Title
o Ad Image
o Posted By
There will be following options on registered user dashboard
- Manage Profile Info
- Manage Forum Activity
o Add/Edit and Delete Forum Posts
o Reply for any post
o Delete Post Reply
- Manage Classified Ads
o Add new classified ad
o Edit old ads
o Delete ads
- The website will have secure admin section i.e. to login into the admin section; it will require login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
Content Management System:
- Content management system will provide the ability to manage the text and images for content pages.
- Admin will be able to add/edit and delete sub-pages through this section.
- Administrator will be able to manage forum through this section.
- Administrator can manage forum categories which will display to front end user while adding a forum post.
- Administrator can edit and delete any post/thread any time.
- If a post is deleted, all details related to the thread will be deleted automatically.
Manage Classified Ad
- Administrator can manage ads through this section.
- Administrator can edit and delete any ad any time.
- Administrator can add new classified ad
- Administrator will be able to add/edit/delete category for ads
- Added category will be reflected to the front end in dropdown menu
- Administrator will be able to add/edit and delete any user.
- Administrator can deactivate any user, any time.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $770 pour ce travail
Dear Employer, Fee: $616 Time:13 days (+2 days for testing) Free Support: Next 20 days after delivery. I am expert in Forum development. I am the owner of [login to view URL], still development is going on, p Plus
Hello , Your requirements are understood very well.. In short you need a customized and attractive forum with the features that you have listed.. I guarantee that I can provide all those features to you on the foru Plus
Hello, Hope you remember me. We worked together on previous projects. I can create the required website as you need in the quoted budget and time. You can check my freelancer profile reviews for other previous proj Plus
hello , we have a great team of 47 professional designers and developers . i have checked your requirements . I have some questions and suggestions so can you please open message box and discuss in more details Plus
Dear Employer, I have developed a forum application during the past few years. All the existing forum applications currently in the market are quite out-dated either with old-fashioned appearance or unintuitive UI. Plus