We are looking for an Adobe Air application written in Flex 2.5 (spark). The application will watch a folder, when a new image is added to the folder it will be detected by the application and will load the image. Flow after this point as follows:
* Photo detected in watched folder
* Photo loaded into application
* Data entered by user (email, name, etc)
* Submit button clicked
* Photo saved to new folder on system
* Path to photo and entered data added to SQLite database
* Photo uploaded to Facebook
* Data sent to external server (NOT part of application build)
* Continue watching folder for new images
Facebook uploading "queue" should work independently of main application, so user does not have to wait for photo to upload before continuing.
Test application for photo loading and Facebook is already written and will be available to the developer.
Error checking will be a must, so any unsuccessful requests can be retried.
Full & detailed brief will be given along with application layout, which MUST be adhered to.
Please be sure you can supply examples of previous Flex work before bidding, along with example code.
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 750 $ pour ce travail
Dear Sir, I have experience working Flex/AIR using FB3 and FB4! I can also provide you sample applications! You can check my portfolio for reference ! Please provide complete details and I will update my bid ! Thanks