I am looking for someone to program a very easy multiplayer card game called "War" in flash using either smartfox pro server or macromedia flash communication server MX. Preferably smartfox server since I already have a couple of games using the same server.
Once a player logs in he will be directed to the lobby. The lobby contains a chat, a user list and a list with the available games for joining. A user may create a game at which point the new created game will be made available in the games list. This part of the project is completed. What I need to be done is the actual war card game which should start after 2 players joined the same game.
I will provide the lobby with the chat and all the graphics needed.
The rules for the war game are very easy:
0. Each player start with an equal number of chips.
1. One player has to post an amount of chips as blind. This amount will be increased every 5 hands.
2. One card is dealt to each player.
3. The player that posted the blind show his card. The second player can raise him, fold or call.
4. If raised the firts player can fold or call or over raise....etc
5. If one player calls the other player then the last is shown.
Whoever has the highest card wins the pot.
6. There will be a few more rules in case of war that would be explained later.
Please only bid if you are familiar with either macromedia comm server or smartfox server.
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 284 $ pour ce travail
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 10 years.. There are questions?