Customize A Flash Program (you get the source).
its the "Hotspot Image Zoom" program from zoomify.com.
example can be seen here: [url removed, login to view]
there is a xml file which provides the coordinates for the Hotspots. With the dropdown you can select one and the Flash zooms in to that one.
This hotspot xml is configured in the html params, see attached html, and hotspot xml
Changes to do (customize the flash sources you get from me):
1. I will generate the content of xml dynamically and i need Flash to update it without the need to reload the hole swf in the page. Best would be to pass content of the xml as string variable to flash, and flash updates the hotspots.
2. The webpage will need to interact with the flash. So i want so see Hotspot 2, then flash need to move foreward to the hotspot two, like you would click a new Hotspot in the Dropdown.
1. Change the Flash that i can make it change Hotspots like it is behaving when i select from built in dropdown. I will update the html page or its dom with ajax. JS is also possible.
2. add additional parameter to the xml structure to define the default hotspot, and make flash zoom to this if its defined.
3. Change Flash to accept the content of [url removed, login to view] as a string, and update the Hotspots displaed immediately without reloading the swf or webpage.
Remember: I'll give you the flash source code for the existing.