WHAT: "Meat My Cow" deliver the freshest, highest quality bulk meat to your door the way you want it from your local butcher.
HOW: Customer-service website that simplifies the process of purchasing grass-fed, locally raised meat that is delivered to your door when and how you want it.
Online Ordering System:
1. Choose your location (STATE OF AUSTRALIA, then postcode based)
2. Pick your local butcher from the local butcher profile list (Butcher logo & Butcher photograph and short synopsis of Butcher)
3. Decide on meat package - 1. Hind Quarter / 2. Half Side / 3. Whole Cow (drop down information about what is included in each pack as well as an image to show cuts of meat).
4. Decide on your preferred delivery method - 1. 1-off pick-up from Butcher / 2. Wkly pick-up from Butcher / 3. 1-off delivery in bulk to home / 4. wkly delivery to your home)
5. Place order (payment processed and receipt delivered to email account). Only when payment is received the order is sent to Butcher for assembly/packaging and courier is booked by butcher.
6. When order is ready, butcher can click on ORDER READY button on website and an email will be sent as a notification to customer of estimated delivery (if delivery option selected) or available time for pick-up.
7. If weekly pick-up or weekly delivery has been selected by customer, an email notification needs to be sent to the customer at the start of each week (Mondays) to prompt customer to fill in weekly order - this will be done on the website. Order needs to be placed no later then Tuesday midnight for that weeks delivery. A record needs to be kept for the customer, the butcher and for administrator to keep track of what the customer has ordered over time from their package so a reminder can be emailed when their package is getting low (for placing a re-order).
8. Clean easy to use system is vital. Also customers need a visual display on the online account of how much meat you have left and warning when your meat stock is running low.
9. Butcher unique login (as different butchers are using the site) & Admin needs a VERY simple administration panel so they can see what orders have been placed and when an order is ready they can click the button to say it's ready which sends an email to the courier and an email to the customer.
10. Additional customer content like recipes, blog page, links page need to be included in site design as well as social media buttons.
11. Administration also needs access to full customer order information (all addresses, emails, contact details) to provide marketing and tech support - ideally, automatically built into the website as a database list.
12. Content sections of the site (recipes/blog/links etc) needs to have a content management system so I can edit over time.
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2600 $ pour ce travail
We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is reliable to submit quality project on time; Some of the Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] Plus
Hi Samantha, I have read the whole requirement of yours. We can certainly build this website for you. Please find an attach portfolio of ours. With Regards, Samir Agrawal