Check these Videos first:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
We want to create these videos for certain study courses. These videos are based on PowerPoint slides. The courses will be in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry to start with. We will provide you the details of the course to conduct.
1. Let us say we want to start with Geometry for Std X SSC Board Maharashtra, India.
2. Let us assume there are 10 chapters. We would want to divide each of the 10 chapters further down into “logical small byte-sized topics”. We will give you the break-up of topics to start with
3. The Powerpoint presentation is to be made for each topic.
4. Each presentation video should be of about 5 minutes duration (i.e. if you are doing the video also). The numbers of slides in the presentation should be about 5 (or less).
1. What we are looking for is someone to do a pilot for 1 chapter (say 10 topics within that chapter)
2. You may want to do both, Powerpoint slides s well as the video (you can use screen cam capture software like Camtasia)
3. OR You may choose to just do the slides.
Although obvious, we will own the content that is created and you have no direct or indirect rights to the intellectual property that is created.
Can you send us your quotes (per slide or whatever) and ask us any questions if you are not clear about the pilot project requirements.
We need tutors who can create the content - topicwise. The videos can come in later.
We will also look for tutors who can create tests and exams using some software that we can identify later.