We need a 3d rendering of GIS PEOPLE text, and we would like to simulate the "stone look", with green foliage growing around the letters (please see the picture attached for more information). In place of the number 8, we would like our GIS PEOPLE text to be inserted as follows:
1. The letters should be in Arial Bold, all in upper case, as per our logo,
2. The letters should be blue (see our logo, but perhaps s lighter shade of blue can be used if that makes the rendering look nicer),
3. The point of view angle should be similar to how number 8 is looking,
4. The letters should appear to be made of stone, that has aged, similar to how number 8 looks,
5. The letters should appear to be sitting on top of the "street map" in Brisbane, Australia (sample map attached),
6. The map should appear "washed down" and should not receive as much attention as the text "GIS PEOPLE",
7. There should be subtle "drop shadow effect",
8. All files, textures, materials, etc. should be supplied,
9. A single rendering of 943 x 345 pixels should be supplied, as it will be used on [url removed, login to view] front page.
Some mockups (even rough) would be very welcome.
The GIS PEOPLE.
The blue colour doesn't really work well with stone texture. Instead of blue, the letters will now be light beige in colour. The vegetation is to be nice and green, with a few colourful butterflies. Please check the image attached for guidance (Createive-3D-Typography.jpg). The image demonstrates the type of light I am after as well.
Please remember, the rendered image is going to be the first image people see when they land on our website, so it needs to be ***GOOD***.
Décerné à :
32 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 117 $ pour ce travail
I am Architect and 3D Designer specialized in Architecture, 16 years of experience in CAD design, 3Ds Max Certified Instructor by Autodesk® *(Check PM for details and examples)