We have a project as detailed below, I think it could be possible to use a Kinect. The steps to illustrate how it would work are detailed below
1. Using a green screen background, 1-4 people stand in front of it.
2. The software then tracks their faces and a photograph is taken
3. Their faces are then cut out by the software and placed onto one of 10 backgrounds (touchscreen provided to do this)
4. This then shows the people on a digital screen of what it looks like. For example, a family of 4's heads are now shown on cowboy outfits etc
5. The software then prints this image allowing the person to take it away with them
We need someone to write the software to do all of the above and hopefully this is possible.
Would be great to see any work you have done in this area