We are creating am online training video series in the health/diet industry that will be put on educational websites where students can pay a fee to go through the training course.
I am looking for someone who can design and develop a training video series. I will produce the ‘script’ and will do the audio for it (reading from the script), and I need someone who can take that script and turn it into a multimedia presentation. You could use Flash, Powerpoint, or any other program that can develop a good video series to be put online or on DVD.
Check out this link for a sample of a training done by another company (on a completely different subject than mine). I really like that style – way fancier than a standard Powerpoint presentation (maybe using Flash for the whole series?). I am not necessarily looking for this high of quality – but definitely something to strive for:
[url removed, login to view]
Who I am looking for:
• Creative and fun. Can translate that into an entertaining presentation
• Skilled with graphic arts, animation, etc – in relationship to a web presentation/vide
• Being familiar with (and/or passionate about) health and eating right is a plus, but not required.
- Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality presentations utilizing a variety of digital media formats
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design
- Primary skill: Graphic Design
- Additional skill(s): Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation
*** IMPORTANT – when you reply, start your email by typing the code words at the top: Honey Badger ***
(This way I know you took the time to read the complete description instead of just replying to all new submissions like many people do!)