I have a desktop RSS reader built on adobe air which i want modified to support the below features:
1. Alow the posibillity for application to autostart on operating system boot up (Allow the user to choose or not the auto start of the application when the pc starts, by default upon installation the app will be setted on autostart)
2. Images Support for RSS feeds (by default the app does not get and display images from rss feeds)
3. Add support for the fourth RSS channel (by default the app support only three different RSS channels)
4. Add some kind of warning on the tray icon telling the user that new content is available (alert on new entrys, app supports by default minimize to tray)
5. Generate an "web accesible" version of the app for demo purpouse (i'll show you an example)
6. Split the 4 rss channels into different "tabs" allowing users to select and view each channel individually ...
Waiting for your bids. Will discuss any other details by private messaging.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $237 pour ce travail
Hello. I am an Adobe Flash/Flex Developer & ActionScript 3.0 & Adobe AIR 3.2 Programmer. Please Check PM.
I have special skills in Flex/Flash/Actionscript/PHP/MySQL/XML and have experiences in developing similar project. Please check my profile and my PM for my portfolio attached. Thanks.
Hi, We take pleasure to introduce ourselves as a team of highly motivated professionals in the fields of Flash & Flex development. Please review Private Message Section for more details. Flash development i Plus