The application simulates a real traffic light on two intersections. The user must have ability to fully control the lights including duration of each light, the sequence of lights and so on. Number of cars should be random and unpredictably move in different speeds.
The application is supposed to give statistics after and during each simulation session such as number of accidents, number of cars in each road ...
Short time delivery is preferred.
1) First, user will set first the simulation session parameters for lights on two intersections such as:
a) the simulation period in minutes,
b) the sequence of lights (we have 16 lights, some of them may work together) and
c) the duration of each color for each light(3 color for each light)
2) After that, the simulation runs for the time already specified by the user.
3) Cars appear randomly with different speed
4) The system should directly notify the user if a road gets full of cars (traffic Jam). In this case the user may interfere and change some of the parameters.
5) upon the end of each simulation, a report is displayed to document number of cars created, how many time the road got full (Jam).
6) the system will be after that ready for another simulation session.
Please note the following general notes:
1) You need to design roads. Each road is supposed to have 6 lines, three for each direction. For each direction u need to set a line for cars which will turn left, another line for cars going to turn right and one more line for cars going straight.
2) As for the motion, the driving system in our country like American system not British System.
3) on each road and for each direction the application should contain 2 traffic lights, one for controlling the cars going straight and right and one for controlling cars going left. so the total number of lights is 2*8=16
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $145 pour ce travail
Hi! Well then, lets do it within 3 days. Drop me more info oon graphical requirements. Regards, Konstantin.