This project is about 60% done. My previous flash developer has some issues so I'm posting it here.
What I have:
1) A music player (player1, working fine) with next/prev play/pause buttons. It loads a random filename from playlist ([url removed, login to view]) and plays the song.
2) Another music player (player2) with play/stop button that has a music file embedded in it's keyframes! It just plays one sound file. No playlist, just plays the sound that's embedded in it.
What I need:
The programmer will need to do the following
1) Make "player2" to stream the music.
2) Add a pause button to player2
3) Make player2 to load the filename from embed parameters so that I can specify the file while embedding it in a HTML page.
4) Create a communication mechanism between player1 and player2 so that player1's playback pauses when player2 is played and vice versa.
5) Solution should work in all major browser
6) Mention in the bid what buttons player2 has (from "what I have", point 2)
8) I NEED IT VERY VERY VERY URGENT, ASAP, within some hours may be!!!! (sorry, wrote it in caps because it is very important). The quicker you do, the better I pay.
I have all the resources, FLA files, MP3 files and I'll be around to provide assistance.
I am a programmer myself (no employer or broker... just a programmer with a missing flash dev. buddy :( ) so please be decent in your bidding and don't refrain from discussing technical aspects with me. I need it very urgent.
Please bid if you can do it successfully and thanks for taking interest in this job.
Waiting for your bids fellow developers... happy bidding :)