1. We would like the game to write data for the winning entries to a database on the same PC. Can you advise how this might best work with PHP, or is there a better solution?
2. Amendment to the database: Entry form to be shortened so that it requests only ‘Name’ and ‘Company Name’ fields to write to the database.
3. Open CSV: We need the ability to opens the datafile as a .csv, so that it can easily be saved elsewhere by non-IT people.
4. Random winner selection: We also need the ability to have a button which randomly selects a winner from the names currently in the database.
5. We will also need a button which clears the database. I want to ask if we can make a small program (maybe in flash) which performs these tasks and presents users with a small screen with three buttons, and an ‘Are you sure you want to clear the database?’ qualifier before it is trashed?
6. The winning location now needs to alternate between Melbourne and Singapore, no longer Luxembourg.
7. As requested previously, can the clickable area above each city dot be increased? They’re a bit too small currently.
8. Can we include an underscore (_) on the keyboard please?
9. Finally some users have reported a delay between touching the keyboard and the letter appearing on the screen. I don’t have this problem but it has been mentioned from two different PC’s. Have you any idea what might cause it, and how we can fix it?
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $383 pour ce travail
Hi, Im Yug gupta working as a Flash Developer in ACTC INDIA. Im having 7 years exp in adobe Flash, AS2/AS3, Flex, AIR. Ill complete this project in time and perfectly. Last 7 years, I have developed applications usin Plus
Hi, This is Ajay Singh Deopa working in "IN Technologies Ltd ([url removed, login to view])" as a Sr. PHP Developer. I have 4 years experience as a "PHP Developer". Some websites which i have completed having url are :-: 1. Plus