I require assistance with the development of a Flash app that needs to interface with Flickr.
This project is for Flash AS3 and the Adobe Flickr API ([url removed, login to view])
The part I need assistance with is the following:
On pressing a button Load image data from a specified Flickr Group
The images in the group will be tagged by country
After the data is received the Flash file needs to select a number of images on the following criteria:
• Number of images to load needs to be set by a variable
• The images selected needs to be from a selection tagged with a specific country name (for this app create a input field I can type the name of a country into)
• The images needs to be randomly selected from the available list of images (in other words if there’s 20 images tagged with UK the app needs to randomly select three (or whatever is specified in the variable) and download them to the app.
• The images need to be from one of the Flickr size categories which must be determined by a variable.
• The images needs to load into a MovieClip container
The app also needs to allow people to upload image to the Flickr Group
• Select an image from your computer HD to upload
• The user must be able to add a description (optional)
• The user must be able to add a tag form a country dropdown list (required)
• Images must be is_public
I need to know if there is a way for the Flickr administrator of the Group to first approve uploaded images before making them public.
I require the source code in AS3 and Flash CS4 as this code needs to be integrated into a bigger application. The code needs to be OOP. The code needs to be properly commented. All URLs, extended permission variables and other variables needs to be centralized. All required error checking needs to be in place. - Basically: make it easy for someone who is not a code expert to work with the code.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $247 pour ce travail
Hi, My name is Md. Ashequl Haque. I’ve been working as a developer in Flash&Flex for 5+ years, including working with the Flex platform. I’m well-versed in AS 2.0 and AS 3.0 and as TeamLeader in a Flash and Flex Plus