Freelance writer needed to create five original, 650-750 word articles. Choose from the following music-related topics:
* the differences (aesthetic and technical) between single-coil pickups and humbuckers
* how solid state guitar amplifiers work, and what gives them their characteristic sound
* how tube guitar amplifiers work, and what gives them their characteristic sound
* microphone techniques for recording solo acoustic guitar
* microphone techniques for recording an ensemble acoustic performance
* how to conduct a sound check for a band performing in a night club
* tips for making improvisational "jamming" more interesting in an ensemble group
The articles need to be written in US English. The turn-around time for this project should be no more than one week.
When submitting your bid, please include any credentials that establish your ability to write about these topics. Credentials may include links to published articles, a copy of your resume, clips of previous writing on these or related topics, or any other relevant qualifications. Priority will be given to writers with an established track record in the subject matter.
We are looking to build long-term relationships with freelance writers who have exptertise in this and related areas. If we like your work, we will definitely consider you for future articles.
Important note: Only original writing will be accepted. We will use copyscape and other resources to check for plagiarism.
Please include your questions in PM. We look forward to receiving your bids!
sir, I am a qualified sound engineer from India. I am also a qualified musician from the London Trinity of Music. Musician since the age of 8yrs. Have my own music recording studio as well in Mumbai. I will give you th Plus
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $99 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, Thank you for the opportunity to submit my proposal for your project. I've attached the complete proposal in PM. Feel free to view. Thanks
We are a group of highly educated professionals with specialization in various fields. although we are new to [login to view URL], we have done such projects before and we are confident of doing your project. We will always be Plus