Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a freelancer who can provide a tutorial on Ansys 19.2 for simulation purposes. I am a beginner in using Ansys and would like a tutorial that covers the basics and provides a step-by-step guide on how to perform simulations using the software.
Ideal skills and experience:
- The tutorial should be based on the DesignModeler and the latest ANSYS Fluent software.
- The geometry of models is very simple, and the main focus is on multiphysics (chemical reactions, mass transfer, heat transfer, and flow all in one).
- Details and specific requirements that shall be delivered will be shared with qualified candidates through chat.
- The tutorial should be designed for beginners in CFD modelling.
- Proficiency in Ansys 19.2
- Strong knowledge in simulation techniques and methodologies
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in providing tutorials or teaching Ansys to beginners
- Good communication skills to effectively convey information and answer any questions during the tutorial.
Nº du projet : #37227768
À propos du projet
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 79 $ pour ce travail
I am a design Engineer focused on 3D & 2D modeling, Simulation, Technical Report writing and Stress analysis. Having good skills in mechanical design with software like (SolidWorks, FUSION 360, AUTOCAD, ANSYS & ABAQUS Plus
HELLO, Welcome to my profile, Home to Professional and Quality services with 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. I'm a Licensed Certified & Experienced Expert in the respective project requirements. Dear Client, I t Plus
I am excited to hear that you are looking for a freelancer to develop a tutorial on Ansys 19.2 for simulation purposes. As an Aerospace Engineer with 4 years of experience in providing engineering solutions to the inte Plus
I understand that you are looking for a freelancer to provide a tutorial on Ansys 19.2 for simulation purposes and I believe I am the perfect fit for this project. With over 15 years of experience in the field of engin Plus