Role Brief and Scope
We are recruiting for a responsible remote Administrator to support day-to-day administration in our operations department to include administration and coordination for our Executives, Clients, and Remote Workforce; while conducting weekly business development activities and generating prospective leads.
Administrators should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. The Administrator’s main
duties include operating office equipment, having internet and e-mail access, ability to log in to
online digital platforms, read and respond to e-mails and messages, type grammatically correct in all
business communications and speak in a professional tone.
A successful Administrator in this role is able to ensure our digital marketing corporate brand
objectives, operational processes, and organizational performance is streamlined.
Our ideal Administrator has experience as a Virtual Assistant, relevant Administrative Assistant skills,
and/or Accounting and Finance Industry experience and should be familiar with GOOGLE, including word
processors, spreadsheets, and presentations.
● Follow task agenda directives and schedule
● Maintain internal records, such as a spreadsheet
● Submit expense reports, when required
● Keep remote workforce accountability records
● Prepare regular reports and presentations
● Organize, save and/or print company documents as needed
● Make and redirect phone calls and messages
● Handle queries from managers, co-workers, and clients
● Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
● Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant, or relevant Accounting and Finance Industry experience
● Familiarity with computers and mobile devices
● Internet and Social Media Savvy
● Knowledge of our corporate policies and procedures
● Experience with office management tools (Google, MS Office )
● Excellent organizational and time-management skills
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
● College Studies; Professional Certifications