We am looking for a Merchandising, fashion designing or pattern making assistant to for with our highly skills designer and pattern maker.
1. Degree from a recognized Design school.
2. Minimum of two years extensive experience with Adobe Illustrator, Excel, and Word
Experience with Visual software and CorelDraw would be a plus.
3. Minimum of 5 years experience within the Garment industry.
4. Excellent working knowledge of garment construction and production construction.
5. Must have experience sourcing raw materials and trims.
6. Experience with fabric arts and fabric production would be an asset.
7. Live trace or PowerTrace experience would be an asset
8. Expericne in Gerber, Lectra or optitex is an assest
Our candidate for Merchandising Assistant, will work directly with our designer, sourcing fabric and trims managing sample fabric processes. They must be able to create garment specifications and create and maintain a sample database. They should be familiar with costing and have experience in working with factories to obtain price quotes. Our MA must be able to visualize a finished product and understand the concept of design and balance. A positive upbeat personality is important as is being able to work as part of a team.
This project is assisting in designing of one fashion collection of 30 pieces
Please attached your resume without contact information along sample of your work and cover letter
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 180 $ pour ce travail
I have 8 year experience of merchandiser in Garment. All your request linked to this job is very familiar to me. I am sure that I can finish your request with the best result.
I am a fashion designer with 10 years experience in pattern making,grading(gerber) & Al drawing. please see my resume. My bid is for designing 30 styles by using AI.
Hello, I'm attaching my CV, If you think it can look and if you believe in my work, contact me I am under orders to answer any questions. I will hope your contact! Greetings, Magisa4