The target website (partly already developed) should use joomla and jomres as component for booking and should provides a booking service for accomodation,
in rural lodging (farmholidays). Beside this main issue we would also develop e-commerce B2C of biological products for customers in the european area
The site will:
- Use the component Sobipro to perform the building of a yahoo like directories of several issues
- Require most of the Jomres features and extras.- Be multi language (english, italian, german) and multi currency.
- Customised template form Jomres modules (It should look similar to templates of our ancient site online).
- Require changes to property display and booking form.
- Require some adjustment to Joomla in order for Jomres to work properly with different web browsers.
- Should has a policy that assign different privileges to customers but maintain a social network behaviour
(some section of the site should be crowdsourced by simple registered users)
- Require a ecommerce component that could be easily managed by customers that has the privileges to sell goods
- Suggests better or simpler solutions of what thought till now with other joomla components
(socialnetwork components are welcome).
- deploy the solution on wich we agree to work
- Be an experienced Jomres and Joomla developer
- Provide references of their prior Joomla works undertaken in the last 2 years
- Be a good communicator in English and have good communication skills
- Able to finish the project on time and budget.