In several web sites there is an add on facebook widget that enables you to see freinds picture whom liked or connected to the site, it shows list of random users that are already registered to this facebook page.
I need a script/tool that would extract facebook user's details from a fanbox/likebox published in around 15 websites, all with same fanbox plugin and should work in the same method (please see attached file for some URL examples)
Exact requirments -
1. script would go to the site or fanbox site URL
2. Scrape all visible freinds data
2.1 The facebook full name (first and last name)
2.2 Facebook url to freind page
2.3 Email address (if available and published as part of the facebook user's profile)
2.4 City where he lives (if available and published as part of the facebook user's profile)
3. Extract data to file (e.g. CSV) - make sure extraction is unique and that a freind is not extracted twice
4. Refresh the freinds list in the site
5. go back to step 2 till all page freinds (e.g. 10,000's) are extracted
6. go back to step 1 with another URL
* I need to have the script/tool handy so I can run it myself at any time in the future
* I need to be able to run the script/tool whenever I want on websites that has fanbox or likebox (15 sites are expected to be tested - please see attached Excel for some sample URl's)
Critical requirement - be able to extract ALL UNIQUE facebook names from fanbox/likebox , that means to extract all unique names that are members in the facebook page and not only the ones that are visible in the fan/likebox. That requires the ability to refresh the fan/likebox to extract different chunk (e.g. 10 at a time) or some other mean to be able to extract all member names of a facebook page.
Project is to be awared ASAP.