We are seeking the expertise of a virtual assistant with social media experience to expand our presence on a range of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and integrate each platform with the website by gaining an increased professional reputation and credible clients. In particular, we need somebody to monitor and maintain our social platforms to attract more clients.
The duties will include the following:
• Post LinkedIn content - once a fortnight
• Post Facebook content - once a fortnight
• Post twitter content - once a Week
• Like similar content and pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter
• Search news articles related to RTO's in Australia
• Manage LinkedIn sponsored content
• Manage LinkedIn Display Ads
• Join similar groups on LinkedIn and Facebook
• Build and increase connections in LinkedIn profiles
• Build Endorsements to profile in LinkedIn
• Manage all correspondence in LinkedIn to the directors
The selected candidate will be provided with a 12-month digital marketing campaign and a range of prepared materials including blog content, articles and infographics to be posted.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What specific examples of your Twitter or LinkedIn management can you provide?
2. Which company do you think does a great job with their social media marketing? What do you like about their approach?