Immediate Opening for a 'Social Media Strategist cum Manager'
Long Term 'Social Media Strategist + Manager' Needed
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with our targeted online communities. The goal is to gradually achieve superior client interaction & engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploring & using all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Do you have prior experience in creating Social Media Strategies & managing social media pages? Have you managed pages on FB, twitter, Pinterest, Insta, Youtube, G+, etc for other companies before?
If yes, we would love to hear from you.
Looking for someone that is a PRO at this. You must be an expert that comes up with usable strategies and legit content schedules. I'm not looking to purchase likes or fans, or any of that sad stuff.
* Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
* Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, etc) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
* Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social media content
* Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
* Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
* Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
* Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
* Proven working experience in social media or related field
* Excellent consulting, writing, content editing, presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
* Adequate knowledge of web design & SEO
* Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
* Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
* Fluency in English
* BS in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- If you have prior experience
- Individual and not a company
- If you're committed to delivering results (we don't want someone who pretends to work, fills in the hours but at the end of the day has no results to show)
- If you can write grammatically correct sentences in English (Native American English preferred). This is extremely important.
This is a long term position. Please apply asap and send us links to your best work... like social media channels you currently manage.
Please send us your best possible price, we'd like to do this on a monthly basis...
We will train you about our product/services to equip you with all the info you need.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹394/heure pour ce travail
I have been promoting Books & Other Project related to publishing and has been successfully achieving end results. I understand the value of time and hence believe in delivering the project on time.