Chase Digital is a dynamic digital marketing agency that works within the E-commerce industry. We not only guarantee the best results for our clients, but we also prioritize building a one-of-a-kind working experience for our team. We are 100% remote, and our employees are awesome at what they do and based all over the world.
Our company ensures employees are fulfilled, supported with the information and content they need, challenged, and working to achieve both their personal and professional goals. We genuinely enjoy collaborating and achieving outstanding results for our clients.
Media Buyers are the liaisons between the agency and its clients. They are the primary point of contact -- handling all day-to-day client interactions, as well as managing the projects, including developing work assignments and deadlines, needed to foster client success. They ensure each client receives exceptional results and impeccable service.
A Media Buyer is simultaneously an agency representative, project manager, and coach. As a result, they need strong organizational, time-management, editing, and interpersonal skills. They must be prepared for a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable making decisions without direct supervision. They are committed to providing high-quality service and flawless work above all else.
You must be able to pivot, adjust, and work with a new direction at the drop of a hat. This is because of the fast-paced industry we work in and the nature of a growing business.
One of Chase Digital’s strongest assets is its team. Aside from being hard workers, we are resourceful, eager to learn, keen to advance our own skill sets, and willing to find a solution when it may seem there is none. Our clients are our No. 1 priority and this shows in our dedication to their projects, goals, and marketing wins.
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English.
- Independent worker -- you are working 100% remotely, managing projects, and meeting deadlines potentially in a different time zone than many colleagues.
- Impeccable grammar
- Attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills
- Awareness of digital marketing fundamentals, with an interest to learn more
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules
- Proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control
- Team player -- Collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
- Proactive -- you strive to get ahead of a problem and seek assistance before disaster hits.
- Must work Monday to Friday - full time, 40 hours per week starting by 9 am EST
-Comfortable taking calls with clients
- Comfortable taking Zoom video calls with clients
- Have 1+ years of customer service experience and some digital marketing experience
- Previous experience with remote working software preferred, including Asana, Slack, SamePage, Zoom, etc.
- Previous work experience with platforms including Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
- Competitive pay (salary plus performance-based commission with high earning potential)
- Access to world-class training and education in advertising/marketing